Pages

10 November 2009

Surprise!

Last Sunday, Nards had a nice surprise for me after our wedding gig: a new toy.


 

It was really sweet and thoughtful of him.  He says it looks like the one I'm (ab)using was on its last prayers, so he got me a new one.   It's an upgrade with a bigger LCD, because he says he always sees me struggling with the small LCD of my old one.   I feel so blessed.  Isn't it a coincidence that it's the same model that Claire has?

I met with friends this afternoon and took it out for a spin.


The Loved One.

   
 
 
 
Posing with my book. :)



Craving Isaw.

 
Getting Isaw from Mang Larry's is so organized.  They have a queuing system now.

 
Surprised how much the isaw shrank


No goodies from Mang Larry's for this vegetarian.

 

It was great catching up with the girls and indulging in food that was part of our college life.

And thank you so much for the lovely surprise Sweetheart!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails