Pages

07 November 2007

A Three Day Old Infant and An Obituary

Yesterday, while we were waiting for our meeting to start, Gang saw an obituary for a three day old infant.



"Shet, nakakalungkot naman ito. Three days old lang siya," sabi ni Gang. I agreed. Although there was a familiar name in it, but I wasn't sure if it was the person I knew. We didn't think about it anymore, because the conversation turned to other things. The urge to text passed because I don't have Brian's number on my phone.



Until today, when I got an email from Brian. His baby nephew, Miguel Paulo, passed away. He also attached a scanned clipping of the obituary. The same obituary we saw.



And I feel so sad. He was born on 29 October and he passed away on 1 November. He was cremated last Monday, 5 November.



I can't imagine the grief that the parents are going through.



Photo Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails