Pages

04 July 2011

Quesadilla Night

A couple of weeks ago, Nards and I were hankering for quesadilla.  Good thing we had all the ingredients so I made some from scratch.


We had some chicken breast in the freezer.  I cubed it and sautéed it with onions, bell pepper and taco seasoning.  After it cooled down a bit, I spooned it on store bought tortillas.



Nards had a pack of mozzarella slices in the fridge so I took some and layered it on top of the chicken, and grated cheddar on it.  (We really wanted it to be cheesy!)


On a non-stick skillet I toasted the quesadillas until the tortillas were a little brown and the cheese were all gooey and drippy.  


Done!   Served it with sour cream and tomato salsa.    Not bad for my first quesadilla. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails