Pages

24 December 2008

Drive Thru

I've sworn off McDonald's after watching Super Size Me.  I have no excuse, but we were stuck in really bad traffic and we were getting pretty ravenous.   The double arches loomed high on our right side and our bellies overrode all the ingrained fear of cholesterol, obesity, hypertension and diabetes.

I don't know how long this has been going on but I was highly entertained by the new (to me, anyway) drive thru system.

 
I ordered through the speaker on this box.  I didn't give the screen much thought.
 
Until my order appeared on it.  It's so convenient, it compensates for the sometimes horrible communication device.  Plus, I can see how much I need to pay right away.  
Now I wonder what other stores have this system? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails