Pages

07 June 2007

Unwinding

A few seconds ago, I was out on the balcony, blowing bubbles. The sunlight is really nice at this time of the day. And there are a lot of interesting things to see down the street: there are the colorful townhouses that're being built a few blocks away (colorful is da wurd: yellow, pink, blue, green per unit - it's making me crave for jellybeans.), people coming home from work in all sorts of state (tired, excited, undefined), children making quite a racket, and (HAHA!) the horrible traffic on EDSA (swear the buses on the flyover hasn't moved much in between the first sentence I typed, up to this point.)

I feel exhausted from the frenzy of activities this afternoon. Weird. I was just sitting behind my desk, researching online and making a lot of phone calls. Must be the coffee (which I shouldn't have drunk in the first place).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails