Pages

17 December 2006

Duct Tape



I'm a 100% klutz. I mananged to slice my finger. Don't ask how it happened. I don't want to bore you with the details. (Besides, it being totally embarrassing.) It came at an inopportune time when I had to launder. I couldn't get it wet because it stung so bad it felt like it was on fire.

Nards, of course, ever the reliable and resourceful one, found a way: duct tape. And true to form, after he covered it with duct tape, he had to take a picture.


I had to take a picture of him as well. It's not as good though. =P
------

Nards said that there are two essential elements in the universe: duct tape and WD40. Everything else is just an add-on. THere are two kinds of problems -- Problem 1: something that shouldn't move but is moving, Solution: duct tape. Problem 2: something that should move and is not moving, Solution: WD40.

Sometimes, I think Nards is the country's very own McGyver.

Photo credit: Nards & Aggie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails